From 1 July 2016, advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence.
In order to provide licensed advice to our clients, Element SMSF & Advisory Pty Ltd ABN 76 612 044 185 (a wholly owned subsidiary of Element Business & Accounting Solutions Pty Ltd) has chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd ABN 64 155 907 681 (www.smsfadvisersnetwork.com.au) – the Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) of the National Tax and Accountants' Association Ltd. (NTAA). Accordingly all strategic superannuation advice is provided under SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd AFSL.
The SMSF Advisers Network licence supports our practice for in providing advice on:
- Establishing self-managed superannuation funds
- Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and recontribution)
- Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
- Transfer of business real property into superannuation
- Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
- Winding up of SMSFs
The people at this practice authorised by the SMSF Advisers Network to provide superannuation advice are:
Theresa Allery Authorised Representative No. 124 5325 & Leschen Smaller Authorised Representative No. 125 8402
click here to view their Financial Services Guide
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation arrangements, please ask to make an appointment to speak to us.
Element SMSF & Advisory Pty Ltd Corporate Authorised Representative No. 124 5324
The SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd is an Australian Financial Services Licensee, licence number 430062, and is a fully owned subsidiary of the NTAA. The NTAA has been a leading provider of education for accountants for over 20 years, delivering specialist knowledge in taxation issues and Self Managed Superannuation Funds. Our practice is pleased to be a member of this association, and benefits from the education they provide.
Back to Services